We are seeking an Accountant to come support the credits/collections of this prestigious robotics company! In this role, we need a driven individual to come assist the Accounts Receivable Supervisor with new and ongoing customer assessments. If you are a motivated professional seeking your next career move, apply today!ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist in processing of new customer applications along with updated existing customers credit.
- Make credit recommendations/decisions, using the credit tools provided.
- Make collection calls on past due and near due accounts receivable.
- Audit and process project invoice requests and update project files.
- Submit invoices through customer web applications.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree with a concentration in accounting or finance.
- Minimum of three years relevant accounting experience.
- Credit assessment experience preferred.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!