WHO: $30M Commercial Products Manufacturing Company
WHAT: Accountant, Staff and Senior level (Focus on Cost Accounting & Finance)
WHEN: Immediate Consideration. Permanent position with potential for advancement within Accounting & Finance.
SALARY: $55K - $85K depending upon experience
- Report to the Controller and provide cost accounting, including costing of products and goods produced or received at the location, accurate and timely costing for existing and new product setups with a focus on inventory accuracy.
- Month-end close and inventory accounting, analysis, and valuation.
- Budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting & analysis, and trend analysis.
- Daily, monthly, and year-end financial processes, including bill of materials.
- Review Bill of materials (BOM’s) for accuracy and validity
- Analyze standard costing /budget / actual and generate analysis reports related to variances and cost by various parameters
- Assist controller with the development of annual budgets and forecasts
- Assist with special and ad hoc projects
- Develop and maintain standard cost for all part numbers
- Develop and maintain ongoing audits of standard costs, work centers and routing
- BS or BA in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university
- MBA and/or CPA a plus (not required)
- 2+ years cost accounting in manufacturing environment. Plant location experience a plus.
- ERP Cost systems, maintain standard cost for all part numbers, ongoing audits of standard costs, work centers and routings
- 5 years +/- finance and general accounting
- GAAP principles
- Inventory management, reconciliation, and cost analysis
- Financial Planning & Analysis, spot trends using data as evidence
- Presentation experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite
Please submit resume to Jane@stafffinancial.com.