Accountant- Manufacturing kj
Our client, a well established and growing manufacturer in the High Point, NC area, has an immediate opening for an Accountant with manufacturing experience
- Manage journal entries, including preparation of some, review of others and posting.
- Manage balance sheet account reconciliations including preparation of some and review of others. Work with auditors to ensure requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, and review with plant managers against budget, prior year and forecast.
- Reconcile bank statements monthly.
- Support quarterly Rolling Sales, Material and Labor roll-up and P&L Forecast.
- Work closely with various areas of manufacturing and supply chain to understand cost variances and their impact on the financial results.
- Prepare Rolling Quarterly Cash Forecast, and monitor and report actuals versus the forecast.
- Manage Material Usage summaries, and work with plant managers to understand variance drivers.
- Review inventory valuation quarterly against actual costs.
- Oversee Accounts Receivable Collections process and manage credit limits with credit insurance provider.
- Provide and interpret for management, accurate and timely reports on operations of the plants and support preparation of the monthly financial reporting package.
- Maintain required records in performing assigned duties.
- Support three locations with occasional travel
- Perform monthly financial close with oversight of journal entries, account reconciliations and reporting.
- Manage external audits.
- Assist with the planning and budget functions on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Prepare rolling cash forecasts.
- Provide data, analysis and support for finance, sales, and operations as directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business Administration, or related field.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to work on a team as well as independently.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills to be able to work in a fast-paced adaptive work environment.
- Proficiency in data manipulation, organization, and evaluation using Excel.
- Ability to stand and/or sit for duration of task.
- 1 to 2 years of accounting experience in manufacturing environment a plus.
For consideration submit resume to email@example.com
Click here to apply online