Immediate need for an Accountant - Tax & Audit for a CPA firm in the Buckhead Business District. Competitive compensation will depend on the level of candidate expertise, benefits and perks provided. This key professional position is open immediately and offers an excellent opportunity for leadership and career advancement for the right candidate.
Must be capable of:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, CPA or CPA candidate
- At least 3 years of Accounting: Hands-on experience in all areas of accounting, from journals thru General Ledger and financial statements.
- Payroll: Preparation of payroll, payroll taxes calculation, quarterly and yearly payroll reports.
- Taxes: Coordinate the preparation of tax returns.
- Administrative: Billings, good communication skills and proficient and adaptable in computer usage.
- Reconciling G/L accounts
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Filing quarterly taxes
- Updating the chart of accounts categories
- Working with our CPA on year-end financial statement for Audits.
- Advising and strategizing.
Click here to apply online
- Accurate and timely posting of all accounting data, including but not limited to A/P, A/R, Cash Receipts and Cash Deposits and General Journals.
- Reconciling General Ledger accounts and bank accounts.
- Producing Financial Statements and other Financial Reports.