Based around the Hills /Blacktown area
This role would be perfect for a candidate who is looking to work locally and ease back on the stress of reaching targets. The client is a small privately owned organisation that is looking for a mature person to join their long-term friendly team.
The role is a combination of customer service, account management, cross and up selling, sales order processing etc
Responsibilities of this role would cover
- Phone based account management role generating revenue for the company
- Account management of existing accounts brought in by the Sales Manager
- Cross and up-selling of product to generate revenue for the business
- Client relationship management of companies across Australia
- Management of sales enquiries generated by the corporate website
- CRM management
- Management reporting
- Sales order processing
- Customer services
- Appointment setting for the Sales Manager
The successful candidate will have the following education and experience
- Tertiary education that may include certifications or diplomas in Business, Sales, or Marketing
- Be articulate with excellent communicative skills.
- Have the ability to relate to all clients , large organisatons, tradies, handyman and comfortable making cold calls (not often) Most of the calls will be to maintain current customer sales.
- Be open to taking on various jobs as they come along.
- Be computer literate and be willing and open to learning new ideas
- Experience dealing with large retailers or installers of product on commercial or residential properties is preferred
- Strong administrative skills related to the sales function
- Excellent customer service skills with a strong client focus
- Confidence in answering the phone with the ability to close sales opportunities
- Experience working for a small company in a mature and collaborative team is preferred
For more enquiries please contact Roxayne on +61 29634 5912 or send resume to email@example.com