Our client is a leading supplier of hot runner systems as well as temperature and sequential valve gate control systems to the plastics industry. An expert in process optimization, that partners with plastics parts manufacturers to help them achieve higher quality, efficiency, and profitability. The Account Manager will be responsible for working with Manufacturer’s Representatives to serve and support existing customers while developing new opportunities to increase market share.
- Willingness to travel in the territory including to the interior of Mexico
- Be able to differentiate our products from the competition.
- Be able to communicate with all customers from the C-Suite to the stockroom.
- Be able and willing to troubleshoot equipment.
- Be able to cross-sell other molding products.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales quota’s assigned to territory of responsibility.
- Develop new accounts and cultivate existing accounts within territory assigned.
- Present sales and technical presentations of products to customers, potential customers, trade associations, etc., for the purpose of developing new business.
- Advise customers on the proper interface of systems to customer’s molds, etc.
- Ensure proper start-up’s and maintenance of new equipment by attending trials and runs, and arranging and conducting customer training seminars.
- Generate call reports on a weekly basis and make available to management in order that full knowledge of activities of the territory are recorded.
- Submit weekly reports.
- Attend sales meetings and trade shows anywhere in North America at the request of the company.
- Travel is expected to be 50% to 60%.
- Must be able to work independently and have a home based office.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus
- General knowledge of electricity required
Click here to apply online