The Account Manager position supports the organization by working directly with the independent Health & Welfare brokerage firms to drive the adoption and utilization of the preferred services, tools and products within the assigned agencies.
This role will be remote, servicing firms on the western portion of the US market.
30 – 50 % overnight travel is required.
- On-board new agencies including gathering, through consultative discussion, the agencies goals and objectives for first and continued years.
- Educate agency staff regarding the company tools and resources via multiple tactics including: attending agency staff meetings in person and by telephone.
- Interact with agencies Producers and Account Managers.
- Assist management in developing and introducing new products and tools.
- Reconcile and distribute monthly National Benefit Center Partner and Carrier distributions to agencies.
- Work with internal department Directors and preferred Partners to understand their products, services and value proposition.
- Educate assigned agencies but also look for creative ways to partner these preferred relationships into unique solutions in the marketplace.
- Serve as Member of the Conference Committee developing content for Agenda (securing Agency and Keynote speakers, ensuring speaker flow at conference, coordinating with the Membership Development team members, and Prospective Member dinners, and hosting the New Member and Prospective Member sessions).
- Manage certain Committee and/or Peer Groups, preparing agendas, facilitating meetings, and overseeing document sharing.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Business solution mindset
- Customer service and sales orientation
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Efficient user of technology and how to apply applications
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years’ experience and a broad working knowledge of Health & Welfare insurance products including product features and benefits as well as exposure to human resource administration and technology.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.