A world leading Fortune 300 innovator in materials science has an opening for an Account Manager for their Mid-Atlantic territory
Candidate must be living in the Maryland/ DC/ Virginia metro area or be willing to self-relocate.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed sales budget for the territory.
- Establish relationships with customers, distributors and internal functional groups.
- Implement bold growth driven programs with distribution.
- Work as a team with other account managers.
- Create, implement and maintain a sales plan that meets or exceeds performance requirements.
- Know your products and channel/market/customer dynamics/drivers.
- Lead all facets of responsibilities within the framework of Company’s values.
Travel Requirements: Position will work remotely with 25-50 % travel
Hours of work/work schedule/flex-time: 40 hours
- Bachelor’s degree required (Life Science preferred).
- Minimum 2+ year’s sales experience.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proficient computer/data analysis skills (Excel, Outlook E-Mail, Word, Power Point).
- Previous sales experience with record of meeting or exceeding sales budget
- Proficient in distribution channel management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Business skills – financial analysis (sales analysis, trend reporting, usage reporting, pricing analysis).
- Organization skills – planning/time management
- Strong social skills.
- Excel at remote work/supervision
- Strongly prefer Life Science industry background with experience working with distributors.
- Power Bi and Sales Force experience preferred.
- Knowledge or experience in government segment.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to use and navigate the Company's Life Science’s Customer Relationship Management database.
- Creative promotional and account management approaches.
- Do you have the ability to perform with minimal direct supervisory intervention?
- Do you possess strong mentoring and leadership skills?
This position does not support immigration sponsorship.