We are projecting to grow sales by collecting customer feedback and market information for the next generation of product development. We are in need of a highly motivated sales and marketing employee to provide the greatest opportunity. The right candidate will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with their portfolio of assigned customers by connecting with key business executives. They will provide communication between their customers to ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions pursuant to the customer requirements for long-term success with our customers.
- Conduct sales and marketing activities in accordance with the sales strategy plan for the North American Region.
- Communicate with Japan HQ and customers.
- Support all sales activities of group companies.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any matters specific to other sales.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key customers.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales terms to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalation as needed.
- Make base contract; contract draft discussion with an attorney. Contract negotiation including price and delivery schedule with assigned customers.
- Communicate and collaborate with FSE to solve any troubles with customers.
- Monthly reporting.
- Make meeting memo and A/R after every meeting and conference.
- Make and conduct an action plan.
- Price decision within budget.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Domestic travel at least 30% of working time and every 3 months international travel
- Interest in Semiconductor, PKG or lightings
- Reading and understanding of equipment drawing
- Listening, Negotiation, and Presentation skills preferred
- In Depth knowledge of photo lithography
- Ability to work irregular hours and be on-call for extended periods of time
- Bilingual English/Japanese a plus