endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is working with a manufacturing leader to find an Account Manager. The Account Manager will help to increase market share and maximize profit by establishing and developing our client as a partner-supplier to core customers; to grow customer relationships through the implementation of mutually beneficial sales strategies and solutions. In addition, grow customer base by prospecting, initiating contact, presenting products & services, and building foundations for long-term relationships.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify and prioritize early-stage growth accounts
- Increase capturable sales instances through deliberate and thoughtful proactive activities (16 proactive contacts per day)
- Demonstrate effective closing skills to capture new market share; maximize profit through cooperative negotiation
- Build relationships and expand reach key customers with high-quality interactions
- Determine areas of need at assigned accounts; develop and implement solution-based sales strategies
- Create value by utilizing team selling techniques to promote company products, processing, and services
- Transition unassigned or new customers to the next level of representation within the sales organization by working cooperatively with inside sales managers, internet sales, inside sales, and field sales.
Additional Job Functions:
- Thorough and timely submission of administrative reports
- Seek out opportunities to learn new sales skills and techniques as well as to improve existing skills; expand market and industry knowledge; maintain personal networks
- Provide competitor and market intelligence and document competitive activity at assigned accounts
- Utilize market and customer knowledge to conceptualize and initiate strategic marketing campaigns
IND-D10endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic problem solver
- Internally motivated
- Effective time management
- Empathetic listener
- Positive & Optimistic