Account Manager – Industrial Automation Supply and Repair Company – West Michigan
This company provides repairs, parts, and other services for the industrial automation industry. This company is not only one of the largest suppliers of support for the industrial automation industry, they also possess the world’s largest inventory of certified refurbished machinery for the manufacturing industry.
The Account Manager sells this company’s services and products to current and new clients within their designated territory.
- Sell products and services in Western Michigan and Northern Indiana
- Prospect new clients using referrals, cold-calling, and other methods
- Manage relationships with new and existing customers
- Manage expenses
- Travel within territory is required
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years of experience in outside sales, preferably in industrial and/or manufacturing settings
- Experience selling at the plant and corporate level
- Experience selling automation products, services, or robotics