Our client, a leading supplier of lime with one of the most modern lime plants, has an immediate opening for an Account Manager. The company's entrepreneurial, people-oriented culture gives employees the opportunity to thrive and realize their full career potential.
The Account Manager will manage current and potential customers with a focus on quicklime, hydrated lime and limestone. In addition, the position will include identifying and exploiting market and product development opportunities. This individual will be accountable for growing the company's business, meeting ambitious sales volume and price targets, and achieve customer satisfaction objectives.
• Proactively lead a customer-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives.
• Maintain strong relationships with all levels of customer organizations including senior management, procurement, operations, technical and supply chain.
• In collaboration with management, negotiate pricing, and contract terms with current and potential customers to achieve profitability goals.
• Provide technical and applications support to our customers on the utilization and handling of our products.
• Work closely with our plant personnel, marketing, technical service, and customer service departments to meet customers' expectations on quality of our products and service.
• Develop a key understanding of competitive threats and correlate sales planning and activities to combat these threats.
• Undergraduate university degree in Engineering, Chemistry or Business Administration, required; an MBA is preferred.
• Minimum of five years progressive sales and/or marketing experience in industrial minerals or inorganic chemicals.
• High interpersonal savvy with a wide range of people and able to earn the confidence of new and existing customers.
• Excellent communication & negotiation skills (written and spoken).
• Willing to travel greater than 60% of the time.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT firstname.lastname@example.org