Wound Reconstruction and Care Account Manager calling on Hospital OR/Surgery and post-acute wound care setting. Primary responsibility will be to achieve or exceed defined territory sales revenue targets through strategic planning, relationship building, new account targeting, extensive product knowledge and exceptional customer service. The Account Managers will call on multiple call points/specializations with majority of time spent in the Operating Room.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop new business with customers and accounts previously not sold to
- Attain monthly and quarterly sales objectives as defined by regional manager and corporate senior management
- Develop a formal business plan at the beginning of each fiscal year to be followed by subsequent monthly and quarterly territory reports aimed at achieving territory sales goals
- Work with peers when called up to support case coverage and inventory requests
- Take initiative to identify new business opportunities
- Identify product improvement opportunities for sales, marketing and product development teams.
- Maintain high level of technical, product and disease state knowledge
- Provide a consultative role in the OR environment in accordance with specific product indications
- Operate within defined budgets and strictly with in accordance with Corporate policies and procedures
- Strictly adhere to the policies and procedures within the Advamed Code of Conduct and the Sunshine Act
- Perform sales administrative duties in a timely manner and as defined by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum two years experience in Medical device sales, OR Sales or Hospital sales.
- Two years min surgical device or other medical sales
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal skills.
- Confidence to communicate with established physicians and other surgical personnel
- Strong negotiation and selling skills.
- Interpersonal and political savvy within hospital setting
- Track record of developing sales plans and executing
- Team player
- Physically capable of standing for long hours in the Operating Room during cases.
- Must be able to lift and carry 65lbs
- Highly competitive with a strong track record of success
- Must possess a valid driver’s license