The Account Manager role is fully remote and can be located anywhere in the Great Lakes Region – Wisconsin, Michigan or Ohio. An excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to manage all current and prospective customers as well as exploit market and product development opportunities in the Midwest and Canada and potentially other areas of North America. This individual will be accountable for growing Company’s business, meeting ambitious sales volume and price targets, and achieve customer satisfaction objectives.
Travel is up to 50% and car allowance is provided.
Company offers our employees a remote work environment and professional development opportunities in a diverse and collaborative work environment. Company provides an excellent compensation that includes our benefits package that includes very low monthly premiums for medical, dental, vision, EAP, short and long term disability and prescriptions for the employee and family.
The Account Manager responsibilities:
- Proactively lead a customer-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives.
- Maintain strong relationships with all levels of customer organizations including senior management, procurement, operations, technical and supply chain.
- In collaboration with management, negotiate pricing and contract terms with current and potential customers to achieve profitability goals.
- Provide technical and applications support to our customers on the utilization and handling of our products.
- Identify and develop growth opportunities in the covered territory and work collaboratively with marketing, technical service, product development and other functions within Company to take advantage of these opportunities.
- Undergraduate university degree in Engineering, Chemistry or Business Administration required. MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of five years progressive sales and/or marketing experience in industrial minerals or inorganic chemicals.
- High personal savvy with a wide range of people and able to earn the confidence of new and existing customers.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (written and spoken).