This award-winning company is one of the leading suppliers of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) in the world. Their international customer base ranges from medium-sized manufacturers to multinational companies. This company prides itself in their consistent efforts to innovate the industry and release numerous publications in the trade press. Due to sustained growth, they are seeking additional sales professionals with expertise in MES and/or ERP.
The Account Manager will expand the company’s customer base and sales partners through research and relationship building. They will maintain a funnel with different levels of sales prospects. Utilization of technical knowledge will be integral to creating solution proposals that meet customer needs.
- Research potential prospects and acquire new customers/sales partners
- Manage relationships with existing and new customers
- Manage sales funnel of prospects in different sales maturity levels
- Prepare marketing activities such as webinars, prospect event days, customer days, or tradeshows, and deliver demonstrations of MES solutions in web sessions and on site
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure thorough understanding of the product
- Participate in negotiations and contract closings
- Maintain CRM for associated accounts, contacts and opportunities
- Bachelor’s or higher in a relevant field (Sales & Marketing, Engineering, IT, Production Management)
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- At least 3 years of experience in sales, enterprise or automation software in a manufacturing environment
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a manufacturing environment (scheduler, production manager, maintenance manager) with MES Systems also acceptable
- Strong technical knowledge of software solutions and presentation skills
- Experience with negotiations/contracts in sales/purchasing of investment goods/enterprise software
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to speak Spanish, French and/or German a plus
- Experience with legal contracts and/or marketing a plus
If interested, please apply directly to this posting.