Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your sales experience to help drive and increase market share for the company, a leading National Wholesaler of Residential Door Hardware. Your motivated and sales "hunter" mentality will help in developing and building new relations with top Lumber Yards, Retailers, door shops, and cabinet makers in the area. The ideal candidate will be located within the Jacksonville, FL market, covering Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina.
- Family-owned Wholesaler with National reach
- Growing company looking to expand, with many opportunities to grow
- Uncapped commissions and sales bonuses to give an incentive to top performers
Benefits & Features:
- Family-oriented culture - company values their employees and the impact they have on the company
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, and vacation time along
- Company vehicle and monthly travel expense allowance
For More Information, Contact Chelsea Livingston at (603) 725-4062 Chelsea@snapdragonassociates.com
- Averaging 270 days of sunshine per year – Jacksonville is great for those looking to get outdoors!
- Florida’s largest city – with plenty of entertainment including restaurants, shopping, and museums.
- Lower cost of living, great school system, and plenty to do year-round make Jacksonville the place to be!