Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your extensive sales and business development skills to build long-lasting relationships with top nationally ranked builders in the southeast market. Your experience working with large residential builders, will help to further establish the company has a leader in their market, providing the best in building materials, and customer satisfaction.
- Company places high value on morals, ethics, and integrity.
- Family first organization, that still operates as a smaller organization.
- Opportunity to move up in the company, and really make an impact day one.
Benefits & Features:
- Phenomenal benefits including medical, dental, 401K, and PTO.
- Lucrative commissions program based on profitability.
- Company is growing rapidly, opening many doors for career advancement.
- Florida offers residents a diverse population, affordable housing, and an amazing climate to live in year-round.
- Live near cultural epicenters including Tampa, Orlando, Clearwater, and Sarasota.
- The area offers strong economic growth, competitive housing prices, as well as top-ranked schools.
- Top suburbs in the area include Citrus Park, Land O’Lakes, Westchase, and East Lake.
- The cities in the market have seen a significant revitalization.
- Enjoy access to world-class restaurants, museums, historical landmarks, and more.