Our rapidly expanding company currently has an opening for a talented, motivated and qualified candidate to join our team as an Account Manager for the Subaru dealership marketing program. Our Account Manager will travel within the assigned territory to the designated area dealerships to ensure program understanding and usage of an exclusive marketing software platform in partnership with Subaru for their automotive dealership network. The individual filling this position is expected to both service and support the dealership's participation of this program, as well as sell participating ongoing services. They will develop a core relationship that facilitates an ongoing business relationship with the Subaru field force and the territory dealerships.
- Enroll and maintain Subaru dealers.
- Inform & educate dealers on our program, program processes and program updates.
- Train dealership personnel and Subaru personnel on utilizing software and marketing programs.
- Assist dealers in selecting and launching individual & quarterly marketing programs.
- Support and direct the benefits of the program during in-person and phone follow-up.
- Act as the primary sales and support contact for assigned geography.
- Keep the company accurately apprised of the program status of each assigned dealership within the manufacture's territory.
- Build and maintain a highly professional relationship with the OEM field force and zone management.
- Have strong verbal and written skills.
- Have experience working with Outlook, Excel, Word and other Office programs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ Years dealer sales or service and/or manufacture experience.
- Well-spoken/written; articulate and able to maintain a professional appearance/attitude at all times.
- Previous record of success and excellent employment references.
- The ability to thrive under pressure and maintain a positive problem-solving attitude.
- Some overnight travel is required.
- Strong marketing experience is also a big plus.
- Compensation package includes a base salary, and account maintenance commissions.
Job Benefits & Perks:
- Paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K, paid holidays, and PTO.
- Competitive wage; compensation commensurate with skills and experience.