Account Manager - Troy, MI
Our client, a global player in design and manufacturing for the automotive sector, is currently seeking an Account Manager to join their growing team in Troy, MI.
Why work here?
The client maintains a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing some of the best benefits on the market. They are a privately-owned global organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry. This company is stable and continues to experience growth by providing high visibility and the opportunity to drive change – shaping the future of the business.
The Account Manager is responsible for assuming ownership and leading the different teams within the company to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, profitability, and a healthy customer-supplier relationship.
- Manage the quotation process for new and existing business opportunities
- Develop strategies for the implementation of sales goals and objectives
- Ensure customer requirements are addressed
- Ensure proper maintenance of business cases, customer system, & databases
- Prepare and maintain accurate reports, orders, and contracts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of Tier 1 Automotive Sales Experience
- Experience selling technical components, e.g. switches, controls, mechatronics
- Experience calling on Stellantis
- Strong negotiation skills
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.