GeneCoda has been engaged to identify and evaluate candidates, for an Account Manager located in the San Francisco, CA region.
About Our Client:
As a global leader in enabling molecular technologies and products, our client offers an expansive portfolio to accelerate research and development within the academic, biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries.
- You are interested in a selling a broad range of products,
- You are intrigued by the prospect of working a smaller geography with a more defined customer base,
- Interested in representing a trusted global brand, and/or…
- The idea of moving from an inside to a field-based sales role excites you.
- Enhance customer satisfaction, build customer relationships and sell products and services to key accounts performing life science / research testing.
- Communicate the value proposition of our client’s products, services, and technologies to customers.
- Coordinate with product, marketing, and support teams to provide product feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Biology, Biomedical Engineering or related discipline.
- 3+ years of molecular lab experience with exposure to a wide range of life science applications and products (e.g. Sample Prep, PCR, NGS).
- Prior successful, complex sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Existing relationships with the Bay area’s academic and commercial accounts is preferred.
- Ability to prospect, qualify leads, and manage integrated sales processes.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with management, support, sales, and marketing teams, as well as with all customer types.
- Strong team player with proven ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Self-starter, energetic, results-oriented, and able to multi-task.
- Ability to spend 80%+ of time in the field with some overnight travel. *Note, this requirement may be temporarily suspended given the COVID-19 environment.
GeneCoda® refers qualified applicants for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, disability, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, family medical history or genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, Vietnam Era Veteran status or other protected military status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.