GeneCoda has been engaged to identify and evaluate candidates, for an Account Manager focusing on clinical genetics labs based in the US East Coast.
About Our Client:
As a leader in genomic health technology, our client’s technology is used by hundreds of genetic labs globally to accelerate diagnosis, increase diagnostic yield, and facilitate repeatable reporting of genetic testing results. Our client's technology synthesizes continual advancements in genomics with patient DNA to aid in their diagnoses and care.
The key focus of this role in 2021 is to sell into clinical genetics testing labs at both hospitals and commercial laboratories. Over time, this position has the potential to grow into a full-time sales management role as our client’s sales team expands.
Our client has thousands of customers with a robust lead pipeline of users who may be willing to consider upgrades. In addition, our client also has resellers and co-marketing partners that the Account Manager will leverage to amplify their efforts.
- Execute the sales efforts on key accounts and relationships with direct sales
- Support channel partners to drive new sales.
- Deliver accurate sales forecasts and develop a regional sales plan to achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly & annual basis.
- Develop account strategies for identified target accounts.
- Track & manage the sales process through each stage in the CRM to deliver consistent metrics and performance indicators.
- Travel as required (Conferences and Corporate meetings)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Biology, Biomedical Engineering or related discipline.
- 3+ years of enterprise software sales (preferred) or services / solutions experience pertinent to genetic clinical testing labs. Customers include clinical lab directors, variant analysts, and clinical geneticists.
- An understanding of NGS technologies (e.g. variant interpretation).
- Demonstrated success in meeting sales targets / quota achievement.
- Prior sales management experience is an asset.
- Given our client’s technology enabled sales process, this opportunity might be an excellent prospect for a senior inside sales professional.
- Proven ability to prospect, qualify leads, and manage integrated sales processes.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with management, support, sales, and marketing teams, as well as with all customer types.
- Strong team player with proven ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment.
- Self-starter, energetic, and results oriented.
GeneCoda® refers qualified applicants for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, disability, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, family medical history or genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, Vietnam Era Veteran status or other protected military status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.