endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis, one of the fastest growing Recruiting & Search firms in the US - specializing in Automotive emerging technologies, has been retained by one of the top Tier One Suppliers in the world to bring Top Level Talent to them in the area of Sales and Account Management.The Account Manager will be responsible for implementing and overseeing comprehensive strategies for specific assigned accounts as well as new business pursuit. This is a very high profile position, offering tremendous growth and visibility.
While coordinating with cross-functional departments within the business unit, the Account Manager owns the customer strategy and is accountable for the growth, profitability and customer satisfaction of their assigned accounts in Battery and Charging Station market.
As the first point of contact with the customer, you will make an impact in our team and with our Clients by bringing your positive attitude, strategic thinking and innovative approach toward communications and presentations. The Account Manager will also take a leadership role in coordination of new business quotations.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree required (commercial/technical preferred).
- 6+ years experience with 2-5 years’ experience in Engineering or Technical Sales, preferred.
- Previous automotive experience.
- Technical background/Basic knowledge including: Hybrid and BEV Architectures: DC Energy Storage Systems and BMS Types/Architectures; Battery Charging Technologies and Architectures
- Possess in-depth knowledge of our products and services gained through experience and training.
- Demonstrated, strong negotiation ability.
- Previous new business acquisition and development.
- Previous experience chairing or acting as a member of projects and/or taskforces.
- Fluent in English. Second language is a value added.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.