AutoLoop was recognized by the Tampa Bay Technology Community as the Workplace Culture Program of the Year in 2018! We've built a fun and exciting place our employees enjoy and are inviting you to become a part of our growing company.
The Field Performance Manager will be responsible for developing close relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key decision makers and maximizing the potential of each account, educating clients on effective use of current suite of products and consulting on additional products that meet client needs.
Our Field Performance Managers operate as the lead point of contact and will drive all tactical and strategic matters specific to your book of business, ensure successful delivery of our software solutions to client’s needs and objectives to ultimately build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key decision makers and build upon existing product use.
- Conduct training and communicate product knowledge effectively.
- Forecast and track key account metrics for both the client and AutoLoop management.
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high severity requests or issues and provide swift solutions or escalate to appropriate department as needed.
- Track and submit expenses accurately on a timely basis.
- Maintain client in-store visit schedule according to contract terms.
- Meet or exceed client retention goals, additional product quotas, product usage objectives and client satisfaction surveys.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including owner, executive and GM level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Dependable safe transportation in accordance with all state laws.
- Must have valid DL, ability to rent a car, and ability to take domestic flights.
- Ability to incur travel related expenses to be reimbursed.
- Must be organized and task oriented.
- Must be able to visit clients in store each day of the week Monday thru Friday in accordance with Field Performance Manager contract and client requirements.
Job Benefits and Perks:
- Paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K, paid holidays, and PTO.
- Competitive wage; compensation commensurate with skills and experience.