endevis is a leading provider of Professional Staffing and Recruiting services across the United States. We are seeking highly motivated sales professionals to assist in the continued growth and development of our Professional Contract Staffing Division within the Northeast Ohio market. We are looking for professionals with a proven track record of sales success in new client acquisition, client development and building trusted relationships.
- New business development and account acquisition within the assigned territory
- Maximize territory potential through identifying and targeting prospects, qualifying and conducting client meetings
- Heavy cold calling and conducting in-person meetings to drive sales and create a constant pool of business
- Takes personal responsibility for and meets all individual activity goals and Account Executive productivity targets as defined by manager, including new hire performance plan, and/or other GDH performance plans
- Communicates and advises clients regarding endevis’ services, specific job requisitions and other client matters (conference calls, investigating and resolving client concerns, etc.)
- Continuously explores new prospects and business leads to grow client pools
- Actively participates in networking groups, associations and other business conferences to increase skill knowledge and solidify endevis’ presence in the local market
- Territory management
- Assisting in the training and development of Jr. Associates through progression from an entry level recruiting role to sales.
- 1 - 3 Years of sales experience in the Staffing and/or Recruiting industry or a similar industry.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proven track record of sales success, market growth and development.
- Proven track record of new client acquisition and development
- Ability to develop strong, trusting business relationships.