A $17B med device company. A medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care.
The Account Executive is responsible for driving sales and services of Alaris Infusion hardware and software systems to acute care hospitals and IDN’s. Additional responsibilities include: build and maintain relationships with key decision makers that lead to future business opportunities; expands existing accounts by selling new product offerings and/or extending relationships into new areas within an account. The buying process is a complex and cross-functional sale with executive sponsorship and board of director approval. Sales cycle is typically 6 - 24 months and call point reaches senior level decision makers.
Territory includes: Sacramento North, NV (Reno), UT, WY
- C-suite, IT, Pharmacy, Nursing, Acute Care hospitals
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years healthcare sales experience; capital sales experience is preferred
- Proven success in a direct sales capacity is a must
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time
- Proven product knowledge in business area
- Valid driver's license