This rewarding position will appeal to a success-driven sales professional with a positive attitude who is eager to aid in the growth of an established team.My client is a leading organization dedicated to commercial services in Edmonton. They are committed to maintaining the highest level of professionalism and ethics, and attract a team of employees who are at the top of their game. Only the best of the best will flourish in this role! Personality and corporate culture fit will be critical in the selection of the candidate.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Prospect new clients and successfully cold call;
- Consistently reach monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets;
- Coordinate meetings with prospects and maintain close communication;
- Present new programs and products to new and existing clients;
- Manage other general sales and administrative duties as necessary.
Your strengths include:
- At least 1 year of previous sales experience;
- Proactive self-starter who is ambitious and optimistic;
- A post-secondary education is preferred;
- Strong business acumen;
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license;
- Strong computer proficiency and aptitude for new programs;
- Excellent customer service skills a drive to succeed.
You can expect:
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Ramya El-Hayouni and Jason Dick.Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta's best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more. Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Engineering Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!
- An excellent overall compensation and perquisite plan;
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment;
- The opportunity to play a vital role where effort is rewarded.