Account Executive - Remote
As an Account Executive, you wear many hats: problem solver, customer contact, expectation manager, customer hero, relationship builder and logistics black belt. Each day will present new opportunities to make quick decisions and build your book of business. You are the one and only as far as our customers are concerned and it’s your job to ensure they have a positive experience.
An Account Executive has the ability to determine his or her future. If you’re happy with the base salary, then this position is not for you. Due diligence and exemplary work ethic will result in high commission checks and return business.
What we offer:
- Robust sales training
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401(K) with company match
- Unlimited commission opportunity
- Minimal travel
- A career path like no other
- Grow your own book of business
- Extraordinary ability to carry out transactions and bargain with customers in order to hit the company’s sales targets.
- Practical effectiveness in working in CRM tools and ability to deliver commitments on time.
- Experience in customer relations and time management skills, including customer follow up after each shipment.
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate strong work principles.
- Must exhibit ethical integrity in handling assignments.
- Must be skillful in presentation with strong ability in conducting negotiations in a persuasive manner.
- Unique entrepreneurial and organizational skills.
- Effectively communicate the client’s value-add to prospective and returning customers
- Develop strategies and tactics to penetrate targeted accounts
- Execute on the URS sales operating model with defined goals and objectives
- Prospect and qualify warm leads
- Conduct discovery meetings with existing and new customers to uncover needs with the goal to acquire new business
- Cold calling new customers and developing new relationships, maintaining customer satisfaction with current accounts, broadening new business from Business Development Manager to increase business footprint with a particular customer
- Continually touch base with you customers in order to proactively maintain business and customer satisfaction
- Be adaptable, knowledgeable, and resourceful in order to solve every customer issue you come across
To learn more, please contact Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890 ext. 120.
- College degree strongly preferred, but not required
- Ability to multitask. Success in this position requires attention to multiple screens, email, text, and phone calls.
- Strong work ethic, negotiating skills and drive to be successful
- Basic computer skills.
- Prior Salesforce experience preferred, but not required
- Prior sales experience preferred, but not required
- Comfort in dynamic sales floor environment often with a lot of noise and action
- Proven track record of business development results including prospecting new business and closing profitable work.
- Skilled in identifying, approaching, presenting and building relationships with decision makers within a complex sales environment. Must be comfortable with all levels from field team to executives.