The Account Executive is a position in Retail Brokerage Sales providing training, strong earning potential and the ability to advance into a Producer role for successful candidates.
- Develop top side sales pipeline activity through consistent outbound calls to ensure monthly and annual quota achievement.
- Collaborate on sales efforts and strategy with VP of Sales
- Attend weekly one-on-one meetings with VP of Sales to ensure growth and success
- Understand and excel at presenting all of company product sets to a cold audience and develop interest in our products and services for the sales team
- Attend training's (product and sales process/situations)
- Use Salesforce.com to ensure all sales activity is accurately captured on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Submit reports and update Salesforce.com for VP of Sales that helps manage all Sales Team
- Use LinkedIn, LinkedIn Navigator, and other tools to develop prospecting lists that have connections and influence centers to help success rate
- Promote the company and assist the marketing team with miscellaneous needs at all local, regional, and national trade shows.
- Work with the VP of Sales and Management Team to do various market research projects, taking concepts to the market with the purpose of measuring interest and market feedback
- Experience – this could be entry level up to 5 years’ experience
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Positive Attitude with strong teamwork mentality
- Strong work ethic and personally motivated to over achieve
- Team oriented contributor
- Disciplined, Honest and Strong Moral Compass
- Superior oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.