Single point of contact for VMS/MSP programs and/or strategic accounts. The Senior Account Manager will liaise between these programs and our Recruiters, Management and Vendors.
- Monitor VMS (Fieldglass, Beeline, IQ Navigator) notifications
- Post positions in ATS, update posting in ATS, Assign to recruiters
- Review submissions, ensure quality Candidates are submitted in VMS
- Process background checks (Credit: Equifax; Criminal: First Advantage; others: Sterling Backcheck) and credit exceptions, monitor progress, follow up if necessary and upload results into ATS
- Manage escalations
- Generate and maintain accurate reports, forecasting
- Ensure Fieldglass numbers match PCR
- Attend supplier calls and meetings with Clients
- Build and maintain relationships with Client
- Handle audits and compliance
- Send weekly P/L reports to Vice President
- Send weekly termination list to Payroll
- Manage Recruiters, assist and attend to any issues, motivate, encourage and maintain positive working environment
- Assist in the development and implementation of new marketing plans.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Experience in a VMS or high-volume recruiting environment
- Strong customer/client service focus
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Demonstrated creativity and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency (MSOffice and Internet skills)
- Experience working with ATS
- Bilingual (French & English) an asset
- Resiliency and Positivity
- Creativity and Solution Focused.
- Ability to Influence and Persuade
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients
feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities,
and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.