Access Control / CCTV / Security Lead Technician
Successfully in business for over 14 years, our client specializes in structured cabling systems, fiber optics, paging, CCTV, access control and security. We are looking for a candidate who has experience in all facets of security, CCTV and access control. Candidates should be able to work independently or as part of a team with minimal or no supervision. Ideal candidates should have an aptitude to lead and continue to learn while training and lending their technical expertise in a team environment. Must have a valid Alberta driver’s license and pass a criminal record check.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- CCTV and Access Control Installation and service tasks including pre-wiring, installation, programming, commissioning and trouble-shooting.
- Assist in the design of security, camera, and access control systems
- Meet with clients to assess needs and provide quotations
- Respond to customer technical inquiries, and provide basic customer training for proper system usage.
- Consistent commitment to following best practice safety procedures, documenting work and communicating with staff.
- Able to manage a group of technicians
Your strengths include:
You can expect:
- Minimum 5 years experience with installing and servicing CCTV, access control and alarm systems. Strong technical orientation is required, including knowledge of computers and networking, as well as comfort working with electronic devices. Familiarity with ULC standard would be an asset.
- Ability to act as lead on jobs, and train/mentor junior technicians
- Willingness to participate in after-hours, weekends, and possibly on-call scenarios
- Ability to work under pressure, and adapt to unexpected circumstances
- Ability to travel primarily within Alberta (valid class 5 driver’s license required)
- Clean driving & criminal record
- An excellent overall compensation package
- The opportunity to contribute fast-paced and progressive industry leader
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Vijay Masih.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!