Senior Manager, Corporate Finance
Our client is looking for of a high performing ongoing professional development and mentorship at every level.
This candidate would be responsible for adding value in Corporate Finance services comprised of merger, acquisition and divestiture advisory services, financing services including raising debt and equity capital.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Lead a range of corporate finance projects concurrently and responsible for day-to-day execution including delivery of service for projects.
- Conduct market and industry research with detailed financial analysis identifying business valuations
- Prepare pitch books, teasers, confidential information memorandums and other M&A documentation
- Assist in corporate identification of potential acquisition targets, purchasers and investors
- Ensure the business environment and key drivers are specific to the company and sector
- Prepare and review financial models
- Manage, train and monitor junior corporate finance professionals
- Prepare billings and adherence to professional practice requirements
- Lead proactive business development
Your strengths include:
- Professional designation CPA, CBV and/or CFA considered an asset
- University degree or 5+ years of experience in either investment banking, commercial/corporate banking, research, private equity, corporate development, or other similar corporate finance role
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to travel
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Candice Rookes and Jason Wong, CPA, CMA.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!