Support the AV Suite in meeting or exceeding goals and objectives that align with the company’s overall strategic direction.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Technical Programming:
- Provide technical skills to support the installation, programming, & training of CEC provided solutions. Including but not limited to Audio Video.
- Possesses the skills and knowledge to install, program, test, and train customers on CEC provided systems
- Customer Communications:
- Strong customer relationships, personally and as a group. Assure the customers ongoing needs and/or issues are being met and/or addressed.
- Provide a high level of customer communications while providing technical expertise
- Ability to travel to customer locations to provide technical expertise
- Field Support:
- Lead small team while providing direction for technical responsibilities
- Member of CEC’s 24/7 on-call rotation.
- Works in conjunction with other electronic system technicians to gain knowledge and insight of all equipment
- Ensure a high level of quality workmanship with aligns with CEC’ quality program
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Full compliance of CEC safety program
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two year degree or substitute 2 years pertinent experience for each year of education or 4+years of experience in similar role with CEC or equivalent company.
- Must have strong communication skills and general construction or mechanical knowledge.
- Must maintain at least one vendor certification within the industry that pertains to an area of expertise.
- Must be able to lead small projects with little to know direct supervision
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong problem solving with creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientated.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and handle stressful situations
- Must be able to work in a team environment to produce results
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of communications systems, including audio video, security, card access, fire alarm, RF, IT networking.
- PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and strong working knowledge of Microsoft products is preferred.
- Must have a basic understanding of IT networking/servers.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- The duties of this job require the employee to effectively talk and hear English language communications.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Heavy lifting of objects is required.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Above average intellectual ability and excellent judgment are needed to deal effectively with a wide range of problem solving and trouble shooting activities.
- This job is primarily located at customer locations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
As a part of your total compensation, CEC provides a comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your family may have. Here is a sample of what we have to offer for full-time employees.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Paid Time Off
Vacation, Personal Time, Sick Time, and Holidays
401K with a variety of investment selections
"Essential duties and responsibilities" describe those functions considered to be essential to the performance of the job. All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Communications Engineering Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We are committed to achieving and maintaining a diverse workforce. Qualified
females, minorities, veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.