Medical Technologist MT / MLT (ASCP)
*Room for Advancement
McCall and Lee has been engaged by a community based hospital to recruit a Full-Time Medical Technologist / MT / MLT, to join their team.
This scenic location is a great escape from the big city and a chance to work among the best. Finding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. If you appreciate scenic views, beautiful natural forests, fishing, world class golf courses, and affordable housing this is the role for you. After the interview process and onboarding you and your family can settle down in and become a member of this tight knit, family oriented community.
--Generalist experience preferred---Recent graduates welcome to apply---Must be ASCP certified---Day Shift and Evening shift schedules available
---Analyzing lab testing is complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MT/ MLT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our clients patients. Love working in lab and analyzing results? Apply with McCall and Lee today!
· Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components.
· Collect biological specimens from patients.
· Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis.
· Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage.
· Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field.
· Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology.
· Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification.
Apply now and you will be contacted by the recruiter working on this search.