Medical Technologist (ASCP Certified) MLT / MLS / MT
We have been engaged by one of our clients in Idaho to recruit an ASCP certified MT or MLT. This role is a day shift position with no call schedule.
Analyzing lab testing is extremely complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MLS/MT/MLT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our client's patients.
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine the presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
For Consideration email a copy of your resume to the recruiter listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification