Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS)/Medical Technologist (MT)
ASCLS Certification Required
**Must be licensed in NY**
New Grads are welcome to apply!
This scenic location is a great escape from big city life and a chance to work among the best. Finding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. If you appreciate scenic views, beautiful natural forests, fishing, and affordable housing this would be the perfect place to settle down and become a member of a tight knit and family oriented community. This is your chance to be part of a growing healthcare organization where you can build your career and future.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact me via phone or email:
Casey Nichik Executive Recruiter
Main (512) 795-2000 x16 Direct (202) 220-8200