Medical Technologist (ASCP Certified) MLT / MLS / MT
We are searching for an experienced ASCP certified generalist that is confident working in a Moderate complexity lab.
Analyzing lab testing is extremely complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MLS/MT/MLT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases.
Shift: Day Shift
No Call Schedule
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
Love working in lab and analyzing results and are in a position to make a change? Apply with McCall and Lee today or reach out to the recruiter listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
Diego Flores Recruiter
Central Office (210) 890-2227 (Direct Dial)