Accounts Receivable Specialist - Forest Park
- Manage all Accounts Receivable processing and invoicing on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Payment tracking and banking deposits.
- Oversee running reports that document profits and losses for our organization.
- Prepares, reviews and mails monthly customer statements.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from department heads.
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering corrections.
- Resolves accounts by examining payment plans and payment history to determine if collection letters need to be sent out on delinquent accounts.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verifying totals, and preparing reports.
Base salary 55k-60k plus Benefits and great culture. Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration. Click here to apply online