Now is an exciting time to join Strivant Health!
We recently secured new Behavioral Health clients and expect additional new business in the near future! This provides rapid career development for those self-motivated, ambitious and driven individuals.
We have new AR Manager position available at our new office in Tinley Park, IL.
Does this describe you?
- Strategic compass– A love of defining, developing and executing vision and strategy
- Open minded - We value opinions! Be a part of knowledge sharing and open to new ideas!
- Leadership attitude - Inspire a highly-motivated team
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about mentoring relationships and providing quality services. You will be client and team centric and enjoy working in a fast paced environment that requires strong technical and business judgment, as well as great communication and leadership skills.
If so, we'd like to hear from you. We are looking for like-minded individuals to become part of our dynamic, enthusiastic and growing team! Please submit your resume today.
Who we are:
Strivant Health partners with physician practices to improve revenue cycle operations by optimizing people, processes and technology. We provide best in class Medical Billing, Collections, Call Center, Credentialing and Analytics that are all designed to focus on maximizing our provider clients’ revenue. This allows our client providers to stay focused on the practice of medicine, rather than the business of medicine. We have worked with over 4,000 providers representing 25 different specialties and over 30 technology platforms in our 20+ years of business.
BENEFITS: Strivant Health offers its employees excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, paid holidays and PTO, and 401(k).
TITLE: Manager Accounts Receivables - Physician Revenue Cycle Services (RCM)
LOCATION: 7851 West 185th Street, Ste 200, Tinley Park, IL 60477 This is not a remote position, you must be able to work onsite.
HOURS: Standard business, Monday - Friday
STATUS: Full Time, exempt, benefits eligible
The primary purpose of the Accounts Receivables team is to pursue reimbursement of services rendered and achieve accounts receivable resolution. This team works through open accounts receivables (denials and delinquent accounts) by actively calling payer organizations or utilizing web-based connectivity.
The Manager Accounts Receivables performs leadership responsibilities including daily supervision of staffing, scheduling, and AR/RCM and Claim Edit transaction work flow issues. Focus is on implementing, managing and controlling company assets and people. Reviews productivity reports and manages staff to assure they maintain quality, customer service and production standards. Ensures professional, compassionate and quality AR/RCM support is provided to patients, clients and other Strivant Health departments. Manages and executes project work plans, including qualitative and quantitative tasks and analytics, to provide high quality client service delivery. Assist the organization in scoping and planning multiple client centered projects.
- Along with Senior Management, translates shared vision/big ideas into practical action plan programs – how things are supposed to be done
- Along with Senior Management, insures client specific plan programs meet contracted service level agreements and defines measurement accountability systems. Monitors those accountability systems
- Along with Senior Management develops structure and staffing levels to support the client service level agreements
- Influences culture by communicating shared vision and inspiring team to commit to department plan programs
- Defines team and individual incumbent participation expectations.
- Creates a recognition and reward program for team and individual accomplishments
- Creates a learning environment supportive of maximum productivity and quality
- Monitors individual incumbent performance
- Identifies trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conducts interviews and approves hiring selection
- Conducts performance improvement counseling, when necessary
- Conducts 90-day and annual performance reviews
- Works with HR on performance improvement plans and terminations, when needed
- Builds and maintains a high performing team, while developing the next set of leaders
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations and policies, and procedures
- Supports goal initiatives, client implementations, and client supervision.
- Focuses on increased efficiency and accuracy of department and client workflow.
- Recognizes process problems and assists in developing collaborative approaches to resolve the problematic issues. In doing so, identifies opportunities for process improvements and ways to implement improvement
- Leverage technology to automate manual aspect. Reviews/assesses and implements systems and processes within the AR team that will improve productivity and/or financial performance. This includes AR software applications, scheduling systems and desktop applications. The goal is to achieve optimal staffing levels and efficient staff systems
- Drives development and application of policies and procedures around AR/RCM issue escalation.
- Responds to escalated patient / client issues and identifies potential compliance issues.
- Manages department's human resources ensuring proper utilization of staff and positive employee relations. This includes local staff and may include staff at other Strivant locations or offshore.
- Drives performance metrics to ensure benchmark goals are met.
- Responsible for the oversight of staff schedules to insure optimal AR team availability for patient access and client satisfaction. This includes local staff and may include staff at other Strivant locations or offshore.
- Administers training programs for new hires and existing staff. Schedules residual training, departmental meetings, client specific training and computer training.
- Meets with the team once a week & reviews productivity reports, disseminate client’s communications to the agents, introduce new staff, communicate company information, answer questions & comments, etc.
- Performs at least one monitoring evaluation on each AR team member weekly using a formal Quality Assurance form.
- Monitors attendance, paid time off, and daily statistics.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of all work processes, creates, sets and communicates performance plans to drive results where applicable.
- Provides excellent communication including communicating effectively across departments and at different levels.
- Approaches employees in an open manner, welcoming their feedback and participation.
- Administers timely, thoughtful, constructive performance improvement plans when needed per policy and provides adequate feedback and coaching sessions.
- Incumbents are required to have physical attendance onsite at a Strivant Health approved office location to perform the duties of the role by regularly interacting with managers, other staff members, & clients.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
We are looking forward to reviewing your resumes!Please, no agencies.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or other related degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 4 years of supervisor, leadership or management experience in a Physician RCM environment required.
- Previous experience with medical billing systems required, eCW or CareTracker preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience including training, mentoring, and coaching staff
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to recognize need for process improvements and offer suggestions for solutions with a positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Attention to detail with the ability to identify/resolve problems and document the outcome
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills to recognize trends
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to act as a role model for behavior for the entire department while projecting positive outlook, approach-ability, and professionalism
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel
- Ability to travel 10% overnight via aircraft or motor vehicles to various business locations.