Accounts Receivable Clerk
This temporary opportunity will appeal to a strong Accounts Receivable Clerk looking to expand their skills.
My client, a dynamic organization located South East Edmonton, is searching for an experienced AR Clerk to join their team for a 2-3 month temporary opportunity.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Accurately data enter an intermediate level of invoices into the accounting system(1000 month);
- Post invoices, submitting to clients;
- Cash collections, applying payments
- Distributing invoices and balance statements to customers;
- Manage aging receivable and schedule collection calls as required.
- Administer bank reconciliations
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years’ accounts receivable and collections experience
- Experience with Navision is an asset
- Great Plains would also be considered an asset.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- As this role is not transit accessible, candidates will require transportation
You can expect:
- A 2-3 month opportunity with the possibility of extension
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Terri-Lynn Anderson.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!