Immediate Opportunity for an AR Accounts Receivable Associate - TEMP to PERM, in the Flowery Branch area. The client will pay an hr rate of around $19/HR. Click here to apply onlineREQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a “Customer First” orientation, actively listener who looks for ways to help the Customer.
- Must have Strong Attention to Detail
- As a representative of our company, must speak effectively and in a courteous and business-appropriate manner
- Can Do - Will Do Personality
- Some experience with ERP OR especially with acct software.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or 365 is beneficial
- Associates degree combined with 2 years’ experience in AR, high school diploma plus 4 years’ experience in AR will be considered
Click here to apply online
- Manage customer accounts by updating account information, posting payments accurately and apply approved credits daily.
- Process and monitor all incoming payments and credits.
- Manage a collections portfolio 0-90 days Past Due for assigned customers
- Generate credit memos, price adjustments and invoices as needed.