Adult Protective Services (APS) Investigator
Do you have a desire to support the vulnerable? Our client is seeking investigators to investigate allegations of abuse, neglect, and exploitation of vulnerable adults (those unable to defend themselves), 18 years of age or older. This is an ideal position for someone who is highly motivated, has problem solving and decision-making skills, enjoys working independently in the field, and can provide comfort and resources to those who need help. You will interact with adults and family members in their home or care facilities and coordinate with external partners that range from caregivers, medical personnel, police, public fiduciaries, the public, and others in the course of your investigations. If you are passionate about protecting the most vulnerable adults in Arizona, we want you on our team!
Earn $24.65/hour in this Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. position.
Qualified candidates must be:
- LPN, EMT, CNA for at least three years
- OR a Bachelors Degree in case management or a similar field of study.
- Determines if there is a need for protective and/or social services.
- Makes time sensitive contacts with client and interviews anyone who may have information regarding the situation.
- Writes various assessments and summaries regarding the case.
- Analyzes a variety of complex documents.
To learn more, please contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.