Payroll/AP - In office (Austell area)
Our client is looking for a Payroll/AP person to join their team
. The position is open due to a promotion. Qualifications:
What you will be doing:
- MUST have used a large ERP system recently SAGE Preferred
- Full Cycle AP experience (approximately 400 invoices per month)
- Basic Excel (sorting, adding comments, etc.)
- Purchase Order experience
- Outgoing personality, go-getter, positive attitude, team player
Click here to apply online
- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of vouchers for all appropriately signed vendor invoices properly submitted for payment.
- Ensures that invoices are properly prepared and paid within the terms of payment required by the vendor.
- Ensures that invoices presented for payment are properly signed by the correct cost center manager, and that appropriate guidance is annotated so that general ledger codes, if not already noted on the invoice, can be assigned.
- Ensures that invoices not signed or otherwise properly prepared for processing are returned to the correct cost center manager for expedient processing and resubmission.
- Ensures that employee expense reports are received with appropriate approvals and then entered into AP system with general ledger codes in accordance with payroll schedule.
- Responsible for the maintenance of merchandise costing. Vendor invoices are compared to product master and maintenance performed when necessary.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely mailing of vendor payments.
- Responsible for maintaining vendor files in an accurate, timely and orderly manner.