Residential Construction industry client is looking to hire an experienced AP Specialist in the Woodstock, GA area.
Who: Strong, Stable Company
When: Immediate Need
What: AP Specialist
Where: Woodstock, GA
Why: Newly Created Position
Salary: $65k-$70k plus 15k bonus
Office Environment: In-Office Position
- High School Diploma; 3+ years of accounting/accounts payable experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Positive/articulate/professional Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to manage through adverse situations and maintain objectivity in public relations.
- Computer skills: QuickBooks
- Maintain an orderly accounting system for accounts payable which will accurately control and document the payment of all Company payables. Ensures accurate and timely invoice entry into company accounting system.
- Review invoice approval and coding from all departments to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Ensure Expense Reports and Invoices have proper receipts according to Company requirements.
- Process all check requests and invoice payments for all companies.
- Review AP aging report on a weekly basis and select/produce checks for vendor payments based on due date, controller approved cash availability, and other factors.
- On a weekly basis, enter into the accounting system bank interest and information for manual checks such as expense reimbursements, referral fee payments and draws for sales agents.
- On a monthly basis, conduct extensive reconciliations of large-volume vendor AR report to ensure all available discounts are taken and vendors are paid on a timely basis.
Click here to apply online