Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client, a not-for-profit organization located in West Edmonton, is searching for an AP Clerk to join their team! In this particular role, the AP Clerk will be accountable for handling all Accounts Payable functions, while also completing other accounting processes as seen fit.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Managing a high volume of Accounts Payable;
- Processing Multiple entity transactions;
- Preparing reconciliations and month-end reporting;
- Work within large excel spreadsheets;
- Identifying risk transactions;
- Vendor management and invoice follow-ups;
- Other general accounting tasks and ad hoc projects as required.
The AP Clerk will have exceptional customer service, coupled with the ability to multi-task while handling a full workload. In addition to one or more years of direct AP experience, the personality and corporate culture fit of the candidate will also be critical in the selection.
Your strengths include:
- Post-secondary education in accounting, or the equivalent of 3+ years’ experience in a related role;
- Eager to actively participate in a learning environment and engage in the development of improving processes;
- Proficient computer skills is a must, specifically with MS Office, Word, and Excel;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with staff and vendors;
- Strong time management skills with high attention to accuracy;
- Ability to multitask and consistently prioritize workload.
You can expect:
- A transit accessible, temporary opportunity with the possibility of extension
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Crystal Horner.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc.is a relationship driven and service-oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology