Accounts Payable Administrator
Another great opportunity presented by Recruitment Partners! If you are an experienced Accounts Payable professional looking to advance your skill set, then the role of the Temporary Accounts Payable Administrator is the role for you! You will get the chance to work in a dynamic group environment that is professional and continuously growing and provides career development!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Processing a high volume full-cycle accounts payable invoices
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Statement reconciliations and vendor reconciliations
- Processing weekly cheque runs and processing daily cheque runs as needed
- Matching invoices to PO’s
- PO reviewing and reconciliations, resolving PO discrepancies
- Creating purchase orders and uploading into the system
- Validating vendor statements to ensure accuracy of invoices
- Setting up new vendors and maintaining a strong vendor relationships
- Managing vendor accounts
- Multi-Province AP processing: AB, SK, MB, Ontario and BC
- Liaising and resolving PO issues with Project Managers
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years of high volume full-cycle accounts payable
- Experience with Harmony or a large ERP is mandatory
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel is a must
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy and timeliness
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Ability to work both independently, as well as part of a team
- The ideal candidate will come from a high volume oil and gas/construction background
You can expect:
- A temporary opportunity with the possibility of extension and going permanent
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Sherri Bowles.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service-oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!