Contract AP Administrator
Are you an enthusiastic and courteous individual eager to land yourself a dynamic role in a growing company? We are looking for motivated individuals with high volume Accounts Payable experience and data entry skills.
Our client, a well-established organization located in downtown Calgary, is searching for an amazing AP Administrator to join their effective team as soon as possible. In this temporary role you will be responsible for customer satisfaction while adhering to the standard Accounts Payable business practices.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Handle high volume of full cycle AP (3-way matching)
- Issuing purchase orders
- Review invoice coding
- Ensure procedures are properly executed by processing invoices, cheque requisitions, payment files, and wire transfers while meeting all deadlines
- Actively solve invoice discrepancies and gather payment batches for affiliated organizations
- Help to scan and batch invoices as needed and other ad hoc duties as required
Your strengths include:
Reporting directly to the AP Manager, the ideal candidate will demonstrate strong time management skills, as well as the ability to handle a high-volume work load in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years' experience with high volume AP
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must
- Experience working with JD Edwards is ideal, but any large ERP system will be a plus
- Reputable customer focus while holding a high level of respect for others’ opinions
- Demonstrated communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal skills, data entry skills, and organizational skills
- A company that encourages professional development;
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Ioana Bucsa.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!