Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value.
Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual and invest in our employees.
When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace, Corporate has an exciting new opportunity for a part-time Accounts Payable Administrator (6-month Contract). We are looking for a skilled individual to provide accounting and clerical support to the Financial Services Department. The successful incumbent should be familiar with accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers. Please note this is a part-time position on a 6-month contract.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the Financial Services Department
- Reconcile supplier accounts in a timely manner
- Daily and timely enter of key AP invoices in SAP
- Contact suppliers for month-end statements
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and invoice discrepancies
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Proven 1-2 years accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts Payable clerk/administrator
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- High school diploma
- Detail oriented
- Competitive salary
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career opportunities
- Free parking
Magellan Aerospace is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees. Magellan supports public health COVID-19 guidelines and encourages employees to get vaccinated. Although mandates are not a requirement at Magellan, this may be subject to change and offers of employment may be contingent on vaccination status with respect to changes in legislation.
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Magellan Aerospace is committed to an inclusive working environment and equal opportunities for all. We welcome all applications without regard to social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or religious belief, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law)