Benelux Tek Aerospace with it's it's partner in the rotor craft maintenance, completions, repair and overhaul industry.
A&P MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
• Maintain the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner with emphasis on compliance with
• Perform housekeeping duties required to keep the hangar area to keep it neat, clean,
• Read, understand and interpret maintenance manuals, technical websites, and
• Report any major malfunctions or aircraft damage to appropriate individuals in the
most expeditious manner.
• Submit all appropriate paperwork in a neat and timely manner.
• Actively promote a positive company image by providing the customer with courteous,
efficient, and safe service.
• Become thoroughly acquainted with and adhere to all relevant policies and
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in helicopter maintenance.
Need experience on Bell Airbus and Leonardo model helicopters
• Communicates well, both verbally and in writing.
• Works effectively with limited supervision.
• Flexible and able to easily adjust to change.
• Results and detail oriented.
• Excellent work ethic that demonstrates dedication, concern for safety, and integrity.
MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENCE OF THE UNITED STATES
• Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License- REQUIRED
IA LICENSE PEFERRED- not required
Job Description : WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL
• Required to work frequently near moving mechanical parts.
• Required to work in outside weather conditions.
• Exposed to loud noise levels.
• May be required to work after hours and on weekends as needed.
• Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
• Able to use arms, hands and legs to accomplish tasks.
• Able to sit, stand and squat for extended periods of time.
• Able to climb with balance on and off aircraft.
• Problem-solving and critical thinking.
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our core values:
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the
fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Wage-$25-$35 an hour depending on license and experience.
Contract to Permanent in 90-Days.