We’re working with a F300 Midwestern based utility to bring in a new capital markets and SEC reporting attorney. This is a newly created role and is suited for a well-rounded corporate attorney with finance experience.
This person will be immediately working on SEC document prep as well as thrown into teams to evaluate portfolios, assets, and business lines.
- 10+ years experience, 12+ preferred
- Capital Markets transactions. Predominately registered offerings including finance facilities. VC experience is a plus
- 33 & 34 act reporting experience
- Corporate development transactions – businesses or business lines, strategic acquisitions/divestitures. Not just asset transactions.
- Large firm experience preferred
Relocation to the Midwestern HQ is required and will be supported.
If you’re interested in discussing further or know someone you’d recommend, feel free to grab a time on Lynda's calendar here: https://calendly.com/lynda-cooney