Prove your sales skills by growing a retail sales territory for an established multi-location agricultural equipment dealership. Trade and travel includes west-central Saskatchewan.
Do you have:
- Over five (5) years’ experience in a sales or marketing role with agricultural machinery, crop inputs, grain marketing
- Over two (2) years’ experience in the application, adjustment, setting, and operation of farm equipment
- A personality that garners trust with producers complete with a desire to 'get out there' and meet new people
- A network of contacts within the agricultural industry in west-central Saskatchewan
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout your assigned territory daily
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation and self-starter combined with excellent time management skills
If so, then we’d like to speak with you.
What’s in it for you?
- Established, financially secure, organization
- Recognized brand with an established and growing market footprint
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Pension with generous company match
For decades, our client has been a recognized name in agriculture on a global scale. They continue to expand into new territories.
Want more confidential information? Contact Blair at 1.844.778.1031 to discuss the selection process and to establish your interest and intent to proceed.
Click here to apply online
Candidates applying for this position must have the proper work authorization to work in Canada in order to be considered for this position. Canada visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!